787 is a Garage that specialises in non-leaderboard A850 Top 100, Top 50 and Top 10 Tunes for Forza Motorsport 2
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 787's Laguna Seca FF Challenge!! Come check it out!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rotarypower
Admin
avatar

Posts : 878
Join date : 2008-04-29
Age : 34
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 787's Laguna Seca FF Challenge!! Come check it out!   Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:01 am

Dang Tiger that thing looks clean as hell. What year is that thing? I dont know alot about those cars but I really like them in the game and I love hatch/notch backs. Do you have any work done to it other than the baller rims? It looks simpling amazing. I wish my paint was that shinny.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GT11

avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2008-04-30
Age : 38
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 787's Laguna Seca FF Challenge!! Come check it out!   Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:07 am

Ahh, nice, that's pretty cool. I always thought you Americans would only drive US cars. But Drew has that Honda, you a VW... nice to know Smile

Mine is this one (unfortunately not in game:




I don't have any good pics. This is 5 years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rotarypower
Admin
avatar

Posts : 878
Join date : 2008-04-29
Age : 34
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 787's Laguna Seca FF Challenge!! Come check it out!   Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:12 am

Well I can tell that is a VW GT but what model? I believe it is a Golf btu then again I am not sure if Germany gets to have any European models that I am not a wear of. By the way. I will never own an American car ever. I really like imports and not just Japanese. I like Euro's as well too. American cars I just am not a huge fan of. But your car looks nice GT could use a wash job LOL.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GT11

avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2008-04-30
Age : 38
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 787's Laguna Seca FF Challenge!! Come check it out!   Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:59 am

It's a Golf MK3. I know it needs it very urgent. And not only these days in the past, no, now more than ever. But I don't take the time because I apllied as a seller at a very important company. Maybe you've heard about it...

787 Tuning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Mclane
Admin
avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: 787's Laguna Seca FF Challenge!! Come check it out!   Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:49 am

lol!

Hey guys, do you want to drive the contestants entries as well? Im thinking about starting with the cars I already recieved and then sending the ones I finish over to you if you wanna test them too. Record the best lap outta at least 5 laps then we can compare all our times!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://787tuning.forumakers.com
GT11

avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2008-04-30
Age : 38
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 787's Laguna Seca FF Challenge!! Come check it out!   Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:35 pm

As I told you, I would. No limit o the laps? Because saometime it takes me a while to get in touch with the car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rotarypower
Admin
avatar

Posts : 878
Join date : 2008-04-29
Age : 34
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 787's Laguna Seca FF Challenge!! Come check it out!   Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:20 pm

I am ready for cars when you want to send them. I would say that we need to pick a set number of laps at the max or we really want to keep it fair for all. So we need to not do like 6 laps in one and say that is the best I can get and then do like 20 laps in another. It has to be fair. I know it is hard some times to just say by this many laps I need to have my PB but I guess if it is close to each other in number of laps then that would be fine. Just my thoughts.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GT11

avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2008-04-30
Age : 38
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 787's Laguna Seca FF Challenge!! Come check it out!   Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:04 pm

Absolutely. I just wanted to know. I'll help because I like the whole Idea and am really interested in what the other cars are like. Especially now that I tried to tune a car for that comp myself. Can I compete, too? :LOL:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DIS S8 Tiger

avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 44
Location : D-Town Mi

PostSubject: Re: 787's Laguna Seca FF Challenge!! Come check it out!   Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:20 pm

Rotarypower wrote:
Dang Tiger that thing looks clean as hell. What year is that thing? I dont know alot about those cars but I really like them in the game and I love hatch/notch backs. Do you have any work done to it other than the baller rims? It looks simpling amazing. I wish my paint was that shinny.

Shocked There is a little evil in there....... About 275hp, up from the stock 195hp. Its a 1995 (I had to go to Canada for it, lol) with the VR6 not the 1.8 litre. It has a cold air intake, larger fuel injectors/fuel pump, a Jet racing chip, a stage 2 clutch, .433 lift/260 duration cams, a little valve work, and a 3 inch custom mandrel bent exhaust. Not to mention the baller rims, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.disdrifting.com
GT11

avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2008-04-30
Age : 38
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 787's Laguna Seca FF Challenge!! Come check it out!   Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:38 pm

DIS S8 Tiger wrote:
Rotarypower wrote:
Dang Tiger that thing looks clean as hell. What year is that thing? I dont know alot about those cars but I really like them in the game and I love hatch/notch backs. Do you have any work done to it other than the baller rims? It looks simpling amazing. I wish my paint was that shinny.

Shocked There is a little evil in there....... About 275hp, up from the stock 195hp. Its a 1995 (I had to go to Canada for it, lol) with the VR6 not the 1.8 litre. It has a cold air intake, larger fuel injectors/fuel pump, a Jet racing chip, a stage 2 clutch, .433 lift/260 duration cams, a little valve work, and a 3 inch custom mandrel bent exhaust. Not to mention the baller rims, lol.

Over here there where 3 different engines avaiable. The 1.8L 16 V(alve) with 136hp, the 1.8L G60 with 160hp (this is a kind of tubine, too, but makes ugly noises as hell. And the biggest was the 6 Cylinder VR6. The 2.9L with (here) 190hp. Sound's great that engine with a nice intake and maybe an exaust Smile
So most changes you made are done at the base of the VR6? Nice. Nowerdays the tuners here just put a turbo on it, a Garret GT30, 35, 40, whatever and then update the engine to be more stable and make it resist the plus of power. Stronger Pleule (english?), plungers, different fuel injectors etc.
But you're right, you don't even expect that there is that much power in the car.
Good choice Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DIS S8 Tiger

avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 44
Location : D-Town Mi

PostSubject: Re: 787's Laguna Seca FF Challenge!! Come check it out!   Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:09 pm

GT11 wrote:
DIS S8 Tiger wrote:
Rotarypower wrote:
Dang Tiger that thing looks clean as hell. What year is that thing? I dont know alot about those cars but I really like them in the game and I love hatch/notch backs. Do you have any work done to it other than the baller rims? It looks simpling amazing. I wish my paint was that shinny.

Shocked There is a little evil in there....... About 275hp, up from the stock 195hp. Its a 1995 (I had to go to Canada for it, lol) with the VR6 not the 1.8 litre. It has a cold air intake, larger fuel injectors/fuel pump, a Jet racing chip, a stage 2 clutch, .433 lift/260 duration cams, a little valve work, and a 3 inch custom mandrel bent exhaust. Not to mention the baller rims, lol.

Over here there where 3 different engines avaiable. The 1.8L 16 V(alve) with 136hp, the 1.8L G60 with 160hp (this is a kind of tubine, too, but makes ugly noises as hell. And the biggest was the 6 Cylinder VR6. The 2.9L with (here) 190hp. Sound's great that engine with a nice intake and maybe an exaust Smile
So most changes you made are done at the base of the VR6? Nice. Nowerdays the tuners here just put a turbo on it, a Garret GT30, 35, 40, whatever and then update the engine to be more stable and make it resist the plus of power. Stronger Pleule (english?), plungers, different fuel injectors etc.
But you're right, you don't even expect that there is that much power in the car.
Good choice Smile

Some form of forced induction may definitely be in its future....(insert evil laugh here) Twisted Evil I love rolling up on the ricers we have around here with their Civics, and other assorted ricemobiles, lol. I love the look on their face when I leave them off the line, as they realize my car is not just pretty, lol. I do get asked alot as to when I'm gonna get a body kit, lol. I'm not sure I want anything to mess up the clean sleeper looks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.disdrifting.com
Rotarypower
Admin
avatar

Posts : 878
Join date : 2008-04-29
Age : 34
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 787's Laguna Seca FF Challenge!! Come check it out!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:38 pm

Ouch dude watch what is being said about Civic's and rice eaters. I own a Civic and I like to eat rice too LOL. I know what you mean though some of those boys and there Fast & Furious shit is out of hand. About the bodykit I say keep it clean. If you get one make it simple and follow the OEM lines of the car. Dont get huge wings and everything. You got a very nice start so dont ruin it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 787's Laguna Seca FF Challenge!! Come check it out!   

Back to top Go down
 
787's Laguna Seca FF Challenge!! Come check it out!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Ice Challenge 28.10. - 01.11.2009
» April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles
» How do I check if I'm getting spark?
» World Challenge (women armwrestling)8th of March, 2009 Lisebergshallen, Gothenburg, SWEDEN
» Horse for sale, check him out

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Think Tank :: Contest Ideas-
Jump to: